ONLINE FIFA 20 TOURNAMENT
PLATFORM : PC
Maximum : 16 Slots
Timings: 11 AM TO 2 PM
Entry Fee: 150 INR
Entry Fee Payment Process:
Paytm or GooglePay or PhonePe : 8596909070
Once Entry is Paid, WhatsApp: https://wa.me/918328865836 for confirmation
PRIZE POOL: 1800
1ST: 1000 | 2ND: 500 | 3RD: 300
Prize Pool may change if we get less than 12 participants.
Group Stages _ PlayOffs
Group Stages: Single Round Robin (Each player plays against all the opponents in their group once)
PlayOffs: Single Elimination
A win gets you 3 points, draw 1 point and loss 0 point.
1. Game Type: Online Friendlies
2. Half Length: 6 minutes
3. Controls: Any
4. Squad type: Online
5. Game Speed: Normal
6. Tactics and Formations: Allowed
1. Legacy Defending
2. No Warm up matches
3. Abusive languages
4. Custom teams like Classic XI, World XI.
5. Snowing, Rainy weather
6. No Guests.
1. Find your respective opponent’s ORIGIN ID from the fixtures.
2. Add as friend
3. Go to Online Friendlies.
4. Select New Friendly Season.
5. Select opponent’s ORIGIN ID
7. Make sure the game settings is same as mentioned above.
1. We understand, in India we gamers face one problem that is poor internet connection. If both the players can connect with each other, then the game has to be played, as there are no options left. So we suggest getting a good internet connection before participating in any of our Online Tournaments/Leagues.
2. If both the players cannot connect with each other then restart router, console and send invite again, if the problem still persists, contact our support team via WhatsApp: 8328865836
3. If there is a disconnection, then both the players must play a new match and finish the remaining time of the match and the scores will be the sum of both the matches.
4. If a player disconnects deliberately due to a penalty, free kick, and/or red card, then that player will forfeit the match.
5. Players must report within 10 min (Game Time), if there is some issue with connection or game play or else the match will be continued till end, irrespective of connectivity issues.
1. We take match disputes very seriously and want to deliver the best possible experience for all our players.
2. If a Player claims that his / her opponent has broken a rule in a match, evidence is required or the dispute claim will most likely not be considered valid.
3. To avoid disputes, both the players must record the matches, and take snapshot of the matches (goals scored). The screenshot or video must show the results of the match along with the teams and ORIGIN ID of both the players (e.g., 2-1).
4. Contact support as soon as you can | WhatsApp: 8328865836